Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Airport Experience

So... we are sitting in the airport waiting to board the plane. Peter has special status because he flies so much so we got to wait in the business lounge. He convinced me to go in there because he said there would be free snacks. You know what these businessy people eat for snacks? Carrots and ranch dip, apples, and trail mix. Are they for real? We had two seats saved and Peter got up to go to the restroom. In the 2 minutes he was gone, a wealthy old man came and put his stuff all over Peter's chair. I was dumbfounded.

When Peter returned, I told him we were surrounded by a bunch of rich puppets and I wanted to be with the real people. So, we left the business lounge in search of real food... aka an Auntie Anne's pretzel with a lemonade. That's more like it... better people watching too!

The next post will be in London... I have my fake Kate Middleton ring on as I write.

Cheerio,

Katie Wileyington

No comments:

Post a Comment